KIET Group of Institutions (KIET), Ghaziabad : Courses, Fees, Placements, Ranking, Admission 2023


Found in 1998 by Krishna Charitable Society, KIET (Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology) Group of Institutions is located on the Ghaziabad-Meerut Road in Uttar Pradesh. Affiliated to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, the institution is a self-financed organisation which is accredited by NAAC with Grade 'A'.

The programmes offered at the institution including CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME, MCA and Pharmacy, are also NBA accredited. The institution comprises of 12 departments which are mentioned below:

  1. Computer Science and Engineering
  2. Computer Science
  3. Information Technology
  4. Electronics and Communication Engineering
  5. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  6. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  7. Mechanical Engineering
  8. Civil Engineering
  9. KIET School of Pharmacy
  10. KIET School of Management
  11. Department of Computer Applications
  12. Department of Applied Science

KIET Admission Process

The admission criteria vary from course to course. The course wise admission criteria is discussed below:

For first-year B. Tech & B. Pharm:

  • Admission on 85% seats are granted through UPSEE counselling and the rest of the 15% are the management quota seats.
  • In the management quota, candidates have to apply on the institution's website. The institution shortlists candidates considering his or her PCM score at the 10+2 level.
  • On getting shortlisted, a candidate is invited for a written test and interview round. If the candidate clears the test and interview, he or she is granted admission.

For M.Tech and M. Pharma:

  • Candidates are required to appear in PG Admission Test and Counselling conducted every year by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
  • The candidate is granted admission through counselling.
  • Those who have a valid GATE/GPAT score, are not required to appear in the written examination.

For admission to MBA:

  • Admission on 85% of seats is done through UPSEE counselling. For management quota seats, a candidate is required to apply on the institute's website.
  • The candidate is shortlisted considering his or her graduation percentage. Also, admission is offered only after he or she qualifies the personal interview.

For MCA first year:

  • Admission on 85% seats is done through UPSEE counselling and the remaining 15% are management quota seats.
  • For management quota, a candidate is required to apply on the institute's website. And, he/she is shortlisted considering his or her graduation percentage.

For detailed admission process, Click Here

KIET Placements

The institute is visited by reputable companies for placements. According to the institution's Placement Synopsis Batch-2016, 245 companies gave 1111 job offers during the placement drive.

Eight students bagged salary packages of INR 8 LPA, 14 students got salary packages of INR 6 LPA, 71 students bagged salary packages of INR 4 LPA and 444 students got an INR 3 LPA package.

For more details on placement, Click Here

Click Here, to view the latest reviews


Dell HCL Nestle TCS Wipro