UI/UX designer improves the usability. Accessibility and overall experience in the interaction between Designer the product He/she works on creating the best experiences when a customer uses a particular software program or application.
What do they do?
• Conduct interviews with focus groups to understand the nature of software application software.
• Study the nature of users and create personas
• Understand software functions and design with optimal visual content uig . Sketches/ wire frames • Get Uis reviewed by the customer and software developer
• Analyze usage patterns to measure quality and usability ofa design change.
• Research new trends and design new icons/art that can be used on webpages or mobile apps
• Creative skills to improve or enhance an existing user experience
• Imagination and visualization skills to design attractive/interactive state-of-the-ar. webpages/mobile apps
• Ability to understand abstract concept and process ideas from stakeholders
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills to identify potential issues and resolve them.
Certicaton Graduate Std X Entrance Exams BA/B.Sc /BCA / Any Diploma None Any Stream
Level I: UI Designer
Level 2: Senior UI Designer
Level 3: Principal UI Designer
Level 4: Manager —UI Design team
Level 5: Head of Design
Companies that currently recruit
• RedBus, Myntra.Facebook ZyngaApple Inc.
• Rovio, Google, Nintendo, Sapient