A police officer is empowered by the state to enforce the law, protect property and limit civil disorder.
What do they do?
• Enforce the law, catch criminals and collect evidence for committed crime.
• Testify in court as investigating officers when required for a criminal case.
• As beat cops. Patrol assigned areas to prevent crime.
•Traffic police officers work to ensure that traffic laws are being followed for the smooth low cod
• Sub-Inspectors and Inspectors in charge of the police station record FIR( First Information Report) and visit the crime scene
• Physical stamina and fitness is an essential quality
• Ability to focus and be attentive is a skill that will help when dealing with criminal cases
• Investigative, analytical and logical thinking skills to sift through clues to solve cases
• Strong commitment to ethics and people’s welfare to ensure that innocent persons are not i harassed.
• Strong communication skills to convey messages or orders to a wide range of personates
Graduate (Any Stream)
Entrance Exams UPSC
Level 1:Assistant Sub-Inspector
Level 2: Sub-Inspector
Level 3: Inspector
Level 4: Deputy Superintendent of Police
Level 5: Superintendent of Police Level
Department that currently recruit
• Central Reserve Police Force
• City Police Force