Introduction- A Database Designer produces a detailed data model of a. database, and creates and manages data within the database. to ensure that users can access the data they need.
What do they do?
• Collaborating with IT teams and management to devise a data strategy that addresses industry requirements and develop data models for database structures
• Building an inventory of data needed to implement the architecture and researching new . Opportunities for data acquisition
• Identifying and evaluating current data management technologies.
• Integrating technical functionality and implementing measures to ensure data accuracy and . Accessibility.
• High level of technical knowledge and IT skills
• Strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities to improve designs • Creativity, innovation and attention to detail.
Std XII Science PCMC B
Graduate B.Sc. CS/ B.Tech./ BCA
Level I: Data Engineer
Level 2: Senior Data Engineer
Level 3: Lead Data Engineer
Level 4: Data Architect
Companies that currently recruit
Database Management and Related Companies: Oracle, My-SQL, Hadoop, Couch DB, Mongt DB Software product companies: Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, Intuit
•IT services organizations: Wipro,TCS, Infosys, Accenture . Banking: Citibank, ICICI Bank
• Big Data Analytics: Hadapt, Precog, Platforal