Communication Designer (CD) program s to keenly develop Designer understanding and mastery of communication design principles, theories, and skills. We define communication design in broad terms, ranging from printed work to interactive displays, all in the service of informing, educating. and delighting people.
What do they do?
• Communication designer creates new media channels to ensure the message reaches the target audience
• Communication design can also refer to a systems-based approach, in which the totality of media and messages within a culture or organization are designed as a single integrated process rather than a series of discrete efforts
• Communication design seeks to attract inspire, create desires and motivate the people to respond to messages.
• They create visual messages and broadcast them to the world in new and meaningful ways.
• Requires strategic business thinking,using market research, creativity and problem-solving.
• Good inter personal kills
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, File-maker Pro and Microsoft Suite
• Ability to analyze the environment and understand its needs
Certification Graduate Entrance Exams Std X. / Any Diploma programs Graphic design. None Any Stream
Companies that currently recruit
• ust Doc • Synophic System Inc.